Meet the Doctors
Dental Bio-Esthetics Clinic
Dr. Michelle Spears
I studied dentistry at the Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC) 1979-1983, and after graduating I worked in own practice for 15 years.
Between 2001 and 2003 I studied Biocompatibility on Dental Materials in Washington, DC, and also studied Cosmetic Dentistry in Dallas, TX from 2004 to 2006. During these years I was working in different dental clinics and also in my own private practices.
I always been in constant search of the newest treatments and the most innovative materials that are in use in the United States and Europe, and use them in my own practice. I have been a speaker in congresses both in Mexico and internationally, and have also been an instructor in courses to update techniques and materials.
- - Spears Dental Office, Mexico City, 1984-1999 (private practice)
- - Greenspoint Dental Center, Houston, TX, 2000-2005
- - Cosmetic Dental Center, Reynosa, Tamps, MX, 2004-2008 (private practice)
- - Biocompatibilidad y Estética Odontológica, Cd. De Mexico, 2008-2011 (private practice)
- - Dental Biocompatibility Ortho & Esthetics, Playa Del Carmen, Q Roo, 2011 as of today (private practice).
Dr Spears uses the latest dental technologies and materials, being the authorised speaker for the German company Komet Dental in Mexico, as well as for the US companies Danville Dental Materials and Premier Dental Company.